- This topic has 49 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by .
August 24, 2020 at 4:53 pm #31470Carlos QuilesKeymaster
Updated to version 2.02.30, including data recently shared by Svetoslav Stamov from the upcoming Reich Lab paper on SE Europe.August 26, 2020 at 8:52 pm #31514Carlos QuilesKeymaster
Updated to version 2.02.33 with some updated Y-SNP calls from the FTDNA team.September 9, 2020 at 8:32 pm #31541Carlos QuilesKeymaster
Updated to version 2.03.01:
September 15, 2020 at 10:45 am #31683Carlos QuilesKeymaster
- Completed update of references, including short name, full citation, DOI and (whenever available) accession codes.
- Updated subclades from the Mokrin necropolis and the Tollense valley.
- Some more old papers on ancient samples includes: mainly mtDNA, mostly from the Americas.
Updated to version 2.03.25, including
October 6, 2020 at 9:41 am #32225Carlos QuilesKeymaster
- Complete update of mtDNA hyperlinks for FTDNA and YFull.
- The latest reported samples.
- Updated new YFull SNP calls for ancient samples.
Updated to version 2.04, today subversion 08, including:October 13, 2020 at 12:28 pm #32347Carlos QuilesKeymaster
Version 2.04.10 with new/updated samples from Ning et al. bioRxiv (2020).October 21, 2020 at 12:51 pm #32627Carlos QuilesKeymaster
Updated to version 2.04.24 with new/updated data (among others) from:
- Longobards at Collegno and Szólád by FTDNA (including some updates to Z2123 samples with YLeaf).
- Updated SNPs from ancient samples in YFull’s YTree and MTree, now including specific Denisovan (DN) and Neanderthal (ND) clades.
- Ancient SE Asian samples from Guam in Pugach et al. bioRxiv (2020), and from Vanuatu in Lipson et al. Curr. Biol. (2020).
Due to the increasingly tedious loading of files for some old computers, there is now a new “native” Google Sheet format in the Google Drive folder, recommended for easy reading and for searching online.November 4, 2020 at 11:45 am #33473Carlos QuilesKeymaster
Updated to version 2.04.37 with updated samples from:
November 13, 2020 at 10:10 pm #33926Carlos QuilesKeymaster
- Specific subclades for ancient samples within the N2 branch (added from v. 2.04.32 on) thanks to Uros Uzelac from FTDNA N-P189.2 Group.
- Specific subclades for ancient (mainly I2) samples from Ireland and Megalithic Europe, thanks to the FTDNA team (see full report in Roberta Estes’ blog), and some new or updated subclades for some of the same samples from YFull.
Updated to version 2.04.42, with updates of FTDNA, YFull, and N2 by Uros Uzelac.
#EDIT (12/12/2020): See his N2 Ancient Map with Google.
Also, an interesting new branch reported by FTDNA for Funadomari5, a Late Jomon individual: D1a-CTS1824, forming a clade with NA19004 (Tokio, Japan), from 1000 Genomes. Equivalent to ISOGG 2019-2020 D1a2a2*, YFull D-Z1516*.November 20, 2020 at 10:19 pm #34291Carlos QuilesKeymaster
Updated to version 2.04.50 with very interesting updates to the I Haplogroup Tree from FTDNA. Information by Göran Runfeldt:
- KremsWA3 – Austria – Gravettian 31,250-30,690 calBP (Fu et al. 2016)
- Krems1-1/I2483 – Monozygotic twin from Austria – Gravettian 31,000 cal BP (Teschler-Nicola et al. 2020)
- Krems1-2/I2484 – Monozygotic twin from Austria – Gravettian 31,000 cal BP (Teschler-Nicola et al. 2020)
- SF11 – Stora Förvar, Sweden – Mesolithic 9,023-8,760 cal BP (Günther et al. 2018)
- BAL051 – Balma Guilanyà, Spain – Late Upper Paleolithic/Azilian 13,380–12,660 cal BP/12,830–10,990 cal BP (Villalba-Mouco 2019 et al. 2019)
- Carl/I10899 – Cueva de la Carigüela, Piñar, Granada, Andalusia, Spain – 9700–5500 BCE (Olalde et al. 2019)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.